Make Your Friends Green With Envy – It's £75,000 Football And Casino Fever
Part of the appeal of Mr Green is his mystery. Nobody knows who he is, or what he's up to next. We do know he's capable of springing a surprise on the gaming industry, much like causing an upset in football. He's risen through the ranks of the online casino world from his beginnings as a minnow, to now challenging for the top honours. He started out as lowly little San Marino, but is now, dare we say it, starting to resemble England. A challenger. A threat. The real deal.
The Real Deal Football Fever
To celebrate the World Cup, Mr Green's live roulette and blackjack tables contain £75,000 of prizes during the tournamet's duration. It's up to you whether you wear your own team's strip while you play online, as nobody knows what Mr Green is wearing right now either, do they? You can dress how you like, as anonymity might be part of the appeal of online gambling to you. There's nothing anonymous about the size of Football Fever's winnings though, so let us walk down the tunnel and on to the pitch together, where we'll explain all.
Play To The Whistle...
- Play £20 or more across their live football tables to collect a daily £5 bonus
- Bonus cash must be wagered on slots before progressing to the live casino
- By unlocking the bonus cash, you'll be entered into the prize draws
- There are 5 throughout the World Cup, totalling £75,000
- Every £20 played across the live football tables is equivalent to 1 ticket
- You can earn up to 50 each day, but they will be reset to zero after each draw
- A total of 10 winners will result from each draw, broken down as follows:
- July 9 = £15,000 from 4pm onwards (qualify: 6-7 July)
- July 12 = £20,000 from 4pm onwards (qualify: 10-11 July)
- July 16 = £25,000 from 4pm onwards (qualify: 14-15 July)
Tempted? You should be. No matter what you're wearing, head over here to get stuck in.
Terms & Conditions
Bonus cash must be turned over 35x on slots before it can be withdrawn
The promotion ends at 22.59 on 15 July, the evening of the World Cup final
A single player can claim a maximum of £160 in bonus cash
Only wagering on casino slots counts towards the wagering requirements
Main draws are broadcast live at the Goal Smash roulette table from 4pm onwards