500% bonus up to £50 (4x B)
- Daily Free Bingo, BOGOF Bingo, Penny Bingo & More
- Free Monthly Bucky Bonus
- Monthly £20k Bingo Hour
- Bucky VIP Club
Stop horsing around and get over to Bucky Bingo, the latest in a line of sites owned and operated by Betfred. The site might look relatively new, but Bucky Bingo has operated on the bingo-circuit for over 30 years as a land-based casino from Buckinghamshire — hence the name, Bucky Bingo.
Founded in 2008 it hosts a great variety of games. Whether you’re looking for pure bingo, or a great range of slots, this website is perfect for all. The easy to navigate site is ideal for those who’re new to online bingo, allowing players to access games with little effort.
At the top of the screen you’ll find the menu, which contains links to Bucky Bingo’s latest range of promotions, their bingo games, slots and customer services. Below that you’ll find the three varieties of bingo on offer — 75 ball bingo, 90 ball bingo and free bingo. We’re seeing a lot of websites adopt free bingo as a staple game, and Bucky Bingo is no different. It’s something we like to see here at Cashbacker, allowing everyone a taste of bingo regardless of budget.
Bucky Bingo is powered by Virtue Fusion - one of the largest and most reputable bingo networks in the world. Virtue Fusion are owned by Playtech - one of the leading developers of slots and casino games - and so as you'd expect their slot games are powered by Playtech.
There do appear to be some games powered by Barcrest too though who are another reputable brand, and so you can expect a high level of quality throughout.
In terms of variety not much can be said for Bucky Bingo, with only a handful of slot games on offer. While this might not suffice for hardcore slot fans, they don’t claim to be a slots website and so a lack of games is understandable. It must be said though, the games on offer are rather good, with classics such as Rainbow Riches, Clover Rollover and Bouncy Balls on offer, you’re in good hands.
In total they have around 10 games available, which again could be better, but as they’re a bingo websites the expectation to have a large range of slots isn’t there. Overall though, they’ve got a good mix.
As mentioned previously, Bucky Bingo have three varieties of bingo on offer; 75-ball, 90-ball and free bingo. Ultimately, for a bingo website, this is a regular range of games on offer. While some have more, for those looking for a simple bingo experience Bucky Bingo is well worth a mention.
One advantage Bucky Bingo has over its competitors is their gaming platform, which is accessible without downloading. This instant-play variety of software is becoming more popular than ever and allows the player to jump straight into the action without downloading and installing software. This works well in Bucky Bingo’s favour and is a definite plus point.
Games are rather frequent with Bucky Bingo, but bear in mind that their free bingo room is only available 10am to 11am and 10pm to 11pm daily, so make sure to save the date. Other than that it’s pretty much bingo around the clock, which is all you can ask for.
Bucky Bingo really comes into its own when it comes to promotions, with no less than 13 available at the time of writing. This is truly a strong point of the website, allowing players to take advantage of the many offers available.
Take a look below for a full summary of the best promotions available:
- Deposit £10, receive £60: With Bucky Bingo’s welcome bonus by depositing £10 you can bag a tasty £60 to play with. This is split between bingo and games, with £30 awarded in bingo bonus funds and £20 to use on the slots. This is one of the most generous games on the market and is well worth taking advantage. They also offer a £10 bonus on second deposits, which is always handy.
- The Bucky Bonus: If you have a bad month at the bingo don’t fear, with the Bucky Bonus you’ll receive 5% back from all losses in the previous month. Something nice to wake up to come the first of the month.
- Fab Friday: For regular gamers who like to play on a Friday, Bucky Bingo will reward you with a £10 bonus for playing with £50 or more on the best day of the week. Not bad, especially if you play on a regular basis.
- The £1 million September giveaway: Not strictly until next month, we felt this bonus was well worth mentioning. Next month Bucky Bingo are giving away a cool £1 million, and it’s dead easy to get involved. Instead of going into detail about how awesome this promotion is though, we recommend checking it out on their website.
- £450k weekend giveaway: Throughout the last weekend of the month Bucky Bingo will giveaway £450,000 in prizes. Simply join their enhanced bingo rooms and get involved with the action.
This is only a snippet of the amazing promotions available at Bucky Bingo. Make sure you head on over to their website and check them all out for yourself!
Bucky Bingo accepts the majority of popular debit and credit cards, including Visa, Maestro, Mastercard and Switch. They also accept deposit by PayPal and Paysafecard.
As for withdrawals, they can either pay out via bank transfers or your original depositing method. Bingo!
Bucky Bingo offers what you would normally expect from a well-established bingo website. You can contact their customer services team via phone, email or live chat. Of course, the live chat service is the easiest way, and is available 24/7.
Licensing and Regulation
Bucky Bingo is licensed and regulated under Alderney Gambling Commission's licence number 40 C1 & C2 and the Gambling Commission under licence 38838. For Online Dispute Resolution please click on the following link; ODR